DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

I Have Checked Everywhere And Cannot Find Schematics For The Oven, D

pme15317

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me, I have a Hotpoint UH53K Under Counter Oven that has been working ok for the past 4 years, yesterday when making Toast on the top oven, using the Grill, after I switched off and the decided I needed more toast I switched the oven back on. There was a "bang", I assume a short of some sort and the Fuse box tripped. I reset the breaker and the Grill seemed to be fine. I have checked the Grill at varying positions on the dial from 1/2 to full and it is working (Dull with heat at 1/2, Red with heat at Full) 

The problem I now have is that the Cooling fan is on permanently, I have left oven connected to the mains overnight and the cooling fan still runs continuously, the only way to stop is to switch off the 45A cooker switch. I have searched everywhere for schematics for the oven but cannot find them, can anyone tell me what sensor controls this fan ?

Thanks, John

Andy™

doubt you will find any schemetics, but you dont really need them. just open the cover and follow the wiring. if you cant do that, then your not going to get any where even with a diagram

NozSpark

If its the cooling fan then there will be a little thermostat attached to the inner casing somewhere

Archived