DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Bs4293 Rcbo

Revved Up Sparky

Hello again everyone,

I've just modified a ring main protected by a 32A 30ma BS4293 RCBO.

Now I am struggling to find the maximum permitted zs for the minor works cert.

Can anybody please help ?

Many Thanks.

same as 61009, table 41.3 / 41.5

Cheers Andy !

Just a minute Mr Revved up Sparky do you have a letter from your Mum explaining your long absence from school  erm The Forum . ?

Just a minute Mr Revved up Sparky do you have a letter from your Mum explaining your long absence from school  erm The Forum . ?

That would be an "Ecumenical matter".......quote, Father Ted. One of, if not THE, BEST TV factual, documentaries ever!

Worked in a Presbytery once and I am SURE they had the same wallpaper as in Ted's bog

No offence

I've been writing a new book titled, "Understanding Women" .... I've finished the first 1% of it !

Well I think it would be easier to read  Stephen Hawking's  A Brief History of Time  written backwards in that remote tribe's click language , translated into a Bletchley Park code  which only works when read in a Birmingham accent and then re-translated  into Aramaic back to Klingon then into  Clangers whistling and finally re- read by Professor Stanley Unwin and his words simultaniously transmitted in Morse code by a sender with St. Vitas's Dance . 

A case in point ;

A man goes to ASDA with a list .....buys everything on said list and returns home .

Why do women have to inspect EVERY single item in the store ,  why go down the World exotic & weird food  aisle  when we never buy that stuff .

We've come for groceries , what are we doing looking at shoes & Yankee Candles and just when you spot a free checkout girl we are veering away again because " I just remembered something "  and when you do finally get to the checkout  you're behind  that couple who must have 15 kids  , 4 dogs and twenty coupons to process .

Well that will be tomorrow morning anyway. :(

Wife asked me 'pop out to the shops please and get a pint of milk, and if they have eggs get a dozen' so I returned with 12 pints of milk. She shouted. ' why the hell did you get 12 pints of milk', I replied. 'They had eggs'.

Wife asked me 'pop out to the shops please and get a pint of milk, and if they have eggs get a dozen' so I returned with 12 pints of milk. She shouted. ' why the hell did you get 12 pints of milk', I replied. 'They had eggs'.

:slap

made me laugh anyway,,,,,,,,

I'd probably get beat to a pulp if I done that,,,,,,,      :|

I've been writing a new book titled, "Understanding Women" .... I've finished the first 1% of it !

Yours must be amendment xxxiixv. This was the first one

post-16-0-72198800-1437637356_thumb.jpg

:slap

made me laugh anyway,,,,,,,,

I'd probably get beat to a pulp if I done that,,,,,,, :|

I'll second that, we must have women of the same ilk!!

Archived