DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Working Abroad.

benmul9

im a 21 year old, fully qualified electrician.

I'm looking to move away to work for experience and think it would be good fun. but i don't know where to go, I've been looking at australia, canada and the USA. but could anyone help me in what i need to do regarding visas, accommodation etc..

any input would be much appreciated.

Evans Electric

Theres a good post already on here concerning Australia  Bemul , have a search .  You'll see that Ozzie Sparks are licensed.

One of our members is /or has been working in Egypt .

Have you considered Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan or Libia   ( Don't )

Its not as easy as coming into Britain , who , as we know , allow any bugger in.

My neighbour worked on a 3 month permit in the US , he,s experienced in timber framed houses etc although the Yanks thought he was crazy using a hammer to knock nails in  ( Its all nail guns there)     If you overstay the permit you'll be arrested and deported    ( Just like here ....not)   

Contact the relevant embassies in London?

steptoe

UAE  base their regs on BS7671,  but you'll prob need your hazchem and more experience to get anything worthwhile there. 

Murdoch sums it up. There are a lot of countries out there and to list them all would make my fingers hurt.

Evans Electric

How about Scotland ........  no Part Pee up there  :innocent

Andy™

How about Scotland ........  no Part Pee up there  :innocent

no electric either. its all candle light, smoke signals and 2 cans with a bit string

Archived