what came first ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TC_zps15792846.jpg.981afb11844b03b26d0fee989664f7b8.jpg

Threads merged. Was this duplication a senior moment with your posting Slipshod, or is it a bug causing duplicate threads? I've not seen duplicates appear so far apart time-wise before. (we've certainly had duplicates in the same minute).

Doc H.  

This is indeed a conundrum.

There was a wall with a socket on it, minding it's own business.  Then one day, somebody came along and put a staircase in front of it.

Now that's not a trivial thing to do. It's either the main staircase relocated as part of a major alteration, or it's a new staircase e.g. for a loft conversion.  Either way, it will have been part of a much larger package of work, for which you would think they would have an electrician involved to do all such alterations.

Let's just hope the home owner doesn't ask someone to change it for one of those posh stainless steel ones.....

talking of strange, when I was looking through the posts, I couldn't see the first post I made, hence the second one with the same comment. Anyone else suffer from 'missing posts' on here, it's not the first time I've noticed this.