DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

MK Prestige internal 90 cover

Phoenix    100
Phoenix

As per the title, has anyone got laying around in their garage/unit/stores a bend cover for the 3 compartment trunking (just the cover, don't need the body of it - don't think they were actually supplied as pairs, you had to order two codes to get it all!!) MK VTS/36 according to the net is what I need. Don't need it urgently so if anyone is ripping any of it it out at any time and could save a bend cover from the skip, i'd be grateful :)

Edited by Phoenix

Lurch    520
Lurch

The Newlec 3 compartment dado is a copy of the old MK Prestige. I've just fitted a load and used some MK Prestige fittings for the bits that Neweys didn't have in the range.

Phoenix    100
Phoenix

Thats good to know!, just to check that we are talking about the older MK trunking with the VST part numbers, rather than the new current prestige 3D current range? Just you mentioned using the MK fittings recently, but no one seems to list the older older MK fitting as they seem to be discontinued (unless your wholsaler just happened to have a load of stock left on the shelf?)

Lurch    520
Lurch

I must admit I got a bit lost when I was looking. I ordered the VP adapters which needed a slight mod to fit the Newlec NLPPTS trunking. Pretty sure the Newlec trunking is the same as the older old Prestige, but I didn't look any further than that. Worth a look anyway.

Phoenix    100
Phoenix

Cheers mate