Advertising for the site (Tee shirt or hat)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok

For Admin - would we want forum advertising gear for trade shows/meeting up/spicing up the sex life/ whatever?

The million dollar question - is would you pay for it? Whatever it cost Admin ought to make a couple of quid for the forum. Might be a plan if you'd vote - AND give an idea of how much you'd go to?

ID like a fleece either full or half zip, if poss, in black, grey or blue, id be quite happy advertising the forum credentials on it, :D and id be willing to pay between 10 and 15 quid for the fleece as well.

Cheapest option would be hats. but I never look good in a hat, baseball or other.

So I would guess a polo shirt or a fleece, that could be worn at any time.

However I think to be fair to admin these must be pre ordered and pre paid, so the cost is covered by those who want one, and removes the need to stock pile something that no one wants, if you get my meaning.

TBH, I would reckon a T-shirt is gonna be the affordable option. I would think due to the limited numbers they would prob be a tennerish. I ticked baseball cap as well, but I dont wear them that much, usually a bucket hat I wear.

Don't forget that companies add a one of charge for the set up of the machine. (for logo etc) and then Charge VAT on EVERYTHING. :_|