DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Did you hear about the dwarf who was......

Revved Up Sparky

pickpocketed last week ?...... tsk tsk how could anybody stoop so low.

I actually met the victim in town and he asked me if I knew where he could buy some golf clubs. I suggested Littlewoods.

The following week I was involved in a head on crash with the same man. After our collision he leapt out of his driving seat shouting "I'm not happy". I replied "which one are you then?, dopey ?, grumpy ? bashful ?.

PS. ( no offence intended if anyone on here is a dwarf by the way)

:D

I actually met the victim in town and he asked me if I knew where he could buy some golf clubs. I suggested Littlewoods.

The following week I was involved in a head on crash with the same man. After our collision he leapt out of his driving seat shouting "I'm not happy". I replied "which one are you then?, dopey ?, grumpy ? bashful ?.

:coat:^O

Always wondered what made those interbreds from the Isle of Man laugh, now I know.:_|:_|

Always wondered what made those interbreds from the Isle of Man laugh, now I know.:_|:_|

Are you a dwarf ? oh I do apologise.

Are you a dwarf ? oh I do apologise.

No the opposite, I'm 6' 6" looking for a dwarf for the local dwarf throwing competion though, anyone available.

No the opposite, I'm 6' 6" looking for a dwarf for the local dwarf throwing competion though, anyone available.

At 6'6 i think we're all dwarfs to you, so take your pick, apart from KME tho, he's about your height.:P

Archived