DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Infinite wireless alarm

Andy™

Andy™

not going to be a good review for them....

alarm kit looks good, but installation is a big let down (you'd think wireless would be easy!)

there are 2 different versions of the installtion manual for bellbox.... and both are different.... and neither match what the panel actually says

the tech support is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. phone and ask for advice on bellbox, and get told 'both manuals are a different order of configuring. only use one'. not helpful.

Anyone thinking of fitting this... consider your other options first.

Interesting.

I have never fitted one but I did enquiry about one for a customer of mine who had cats and was interested in the Pet PIRs that they do.

After making some enquiries to ESP I decided to give it a miss and by the sounds of it, it was a wise move!

I'm a little uncomfortable with the wireless stuff anyway.

• 7 months later...

Funny.

I`ve fitted about 10-12 of these units, some std; some "prime". I`ll go along with Andy (so far) that programming the bellbox can be an absolute `mare. However, I would say the rest of the kit makes up for it. Pound for pound, I, and the customers concerned, were happy with the result.

KME

Archived