8202 Level 3 Theory Exam (450)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle 877

Reaction score
Hi my names Kyle and I am on my journey of trying to become an electrician but after doing my level 2 2365 and learning the level 3 version had been scrapped in favour for 8202 level 3. I feel i have been shafted to say the least and i really could do with some help.

Has anyone got any good revision sites I could use, notes, or a highlighted 18th edition with sticky notes, etc. I could buy? The material my tutor has given me is okay, but I need help with the steps to find the cable size, etc., as shown in the picture below. Could someone show me how to pick apart the picture below and use my 18th edition to find the information I need to give the correct answers? i failed my first attempt due the fact i can't use my 18th correctly and the general questions are so random that its like pissing in the wind going through all the 301. 302 etc i want to pass my re-sit but at this rate maybe i am just too dumb and should quit.

Attachments

• WIN_20230529_20_16_04_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230529_20_16_04_Pro.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 1
what was the question?
and try to give us an answer, also if you could show your working out, then we can see where you are struggling

Latest posts