Cert Software

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbicket

Reaction score
Ok whats the best software out there for filling out certs, I have checked out the Easycert software and it looks good but just need your advice before parting with my hard earned cash. Do the forum members still get the 10% discount and if so how do i obtain this. Thanks in advance guys and girls.....

I dont use it personally, but do use the forms as a firm.I sub to uses it, and easyjet certainly seems to do the job.

I only dont use it as its not compatible with my computer OS, other than that I would deffo have it,

Am actually toying with the idea of VM in order to use it, possibly, :|

I dont use it personally, but do use the forms as a firm.I sub to uses it, and easyjet certainly seems to do the job. I only dont use it as its not compatible with my computer OS, other than that I would deffo have it, Am actually toying with the idea of VM in order to use it, possibly, :|
Cheers Steptoe, I was basically sold on the software already ,just needed that last shove. Ive got mac pro but use virtual box for running Sage Accounts etc, Im running the 14 day free trial and it works and looks good. Think im going to go for the mobile version  although a bit nervous taking ipad out on site incase damage etc

I use it & have no issues with it...............use the trial version to see how you get on with it.

I have mine set up on a laptop & (before it went wobbly) a desktop pc & use the import export cert feature a fair bit, can also email certs to customers along with an invoice so saves on postage.

You can add your company logo & scheme operators logo, so with a change on fonts to purple & the nicey DI logo, I haven't purchased any certs from nicey in years.

I think its just a code you put in at time of purchase for the discount..............see the link

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/topic/12496-10-discount-on-tysoft-easycert-products-for-all-talkelectricianforumcouk-members/

Or buy a shed load of forum charity Xmas raffle tickets..................... Easycert mobile is a prize so i'm told.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use it & have no issues with it...............use the trial version to see how you get on with it.

I have mine set up on a laptop & (before it went wobbly) a desktop pc & use the import export cert feature a fair bit, can also email certs to customers along with an invoice so saves on postage.

You can add your company logo & scheme operators logo, so with a change on fonts to purple & the nicey DI logo, I haven't purchased any certs from nicey in years.

I think its just a code you put in at time of purchase for the discount..............see the link

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/topic/12496-10-discount-on-tysoft-easycert-products-for-all-talkelectricianforumcouk-members/

Or buy a shed load of forum charity Xmas raffle tickets..................... Easycert mobile is a prize so i'm told.
Thanks M107.... 

i use easycert on a mac pro retina with parallels and it runs excellent.

I got the mobile package also.

i have found i do prefer to use paper to fill in numbers when testing as i do not have to worry about damage to ipad/iphone, paper is smaller to carry, and i can write it down numbers quicker then using electronic device. I transfer the numbers to computer at home and the rest i can remember or have noted down also.

Where i find the copy on my iphone good is been able to access all my certificates at any time. The access to  old or current jobs is well worth the money.

For me having the software is worth every penny. With paper i can fill it all in and cock up something towards the end, i am then left with the choice of making a mucky cert or redoing it, which is what i used to do. Been able to edit and change things around when i have put a wrong number in is fantastic.

It looks 100X better (and legible) for customers also.

I'd use it mobile if it worked with the galaxy s3..............considering getting an ipad.

I made my own forms for the certificates.  They are completed on Excel, so you can either use an iPad or Pocket PC at work or print the blank form off and fill it in on site before typing it in at home.

If anyone wants them then just PM me.

I made my own forms for the certificates.  They are completed on Excel, so you can either use an iPad or Pocket PC at work or print the blank form off and fill it in on site before typing it in at home.

If anyone wants them then just PM me.
Croft, would you upload them to the downloads section here so other members can benefit from them