Forum 2nd Anniversary

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This idea was put forward by Gselectrical and I have highjacked it. Hope he doesn't mind .

He suggests that we use the anniversary to make donations to help with running the Forum and I agree .

Do others agree ?

Even with my undisputed IT skills ;) I have no idea how a forum is maintained and funded , I presume it doesn't just appear on the web all on it's own.

Could someone say when the anniversary is ? Patch ?? :D

Deke - I think it's a good campaign!

On the 20th of this month 291 members signed in throughout the day, if they all gave

Super Patch does it again.

So I hear Apple are dropping google as they don't give them a big enough kickback and are talking to Bing (Microsoft, oh the irony). Maybe you should mail Steve Jobs and offer your superior search skills.

Looks like you can pay with a credit card though paypal without registering for people without paypal accounts.

guess thats admin2 valentines pressie sorted then admin, O)
Don't believe in Valentine's Day, Mate. Ask Admin2. ]:)

This idea was put forward by Gselectrical and I have highjacked it. Hope he doesn't mind .He suggests that we use the anniversary to make donations to help with running the Forum and I agree .

Do others agree ?

Even with my undisputed IT skills ;) I have no idea how a forum is maintained and funded , I presume it doesn't just appear on the web all on it's own.

Could someone say when the anniversary is ? Patch ?? :D
No he does not mind at all Evans. Have a Guinness it's Friday! J

She always sends me one .Ooooo praps I shouldn't have said that. Blushing:coat
Oh sod... I though it was only ME she sent one to???? :(

I guess she send all the blokes on the forum a card...

trying to keep us all happy and not bickering!Blushing:D:x

who left the flippin kettle on????put the kettle on

its been whistling like mad!!! X( ]:)

Oh sod... I though it was only ME she sent one to???? :( I guess she send all the blokes on the forum a card...

trying to keep us all happy and not bickering!Blushing:D:x

who left the flippin kettle on????put the kettle on

its been whistling like mad!!! X( ]:)
That's my van kettle keep off.

X(