Hi to you all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac1

Reaction score
Hi my name is Paul.Been out of the game 20 years and decided to try and get myself up to speed.Have my 236-1 and 236-2.Recently did my 17th,want to do the inspection and testing course now.Nice to meet you all

Hello Paul Been

:D

Nice to meet you. Would you mind leaving a apace after a full stop? Would make it much easier to read!

Where in the world are you?

Hello Paul Been :D

Nice to meet you. Would you mind leaving a apace after a full stop? Would make it much easier to read!

Swindon Wiltshire.I did leave a fullstop.My name is Paul,not Paul Been.green hornet managed to see it.cheers

Don't be so picky - That's twice this week!

Hello Paul.

Welcome to the forum, Ignore Patch - he hasn't had his medication, Bless him.

:D

Don't be so picky - That's twice this week!
oooohhh patchy got told off from admin :eek: :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:coat

by the way, welcome paul, to the mad house, mean forum hope you enjoy your stay, steps hasnt been online for a day or so from what i remember, anybody seen him, or is he been put in solitary again by admin :eek: :^O:^O:^O

A chap I have been working with keeps on about this Batty boy thing I did not see it so cannot comment.
Where do you work or live.Used to live in London years ago,then moved to Wiltshire.A batty boy in London bats for the other side,get my drift now sweety

Where do you work or live.Used to live in London years ago,then moved to Wiltshire.A batty boy in London bats for the other side,get my drift now sweety
Thats a new one have not been chatted up on hear before.

:^O

Hi my name is Paul.Been out of the game 20 years and decided to try and get myself up to speed.Have my 236-1 and 236-2.Recently did my 17th,want to do the inspection and testing course now.Nice to meet you all
Welcome to the forum Paul. What sort of work have you been doing for the past 20 years then? related trades or something completely different?

Doc H.

Said the man who missed a space and a letter out, I presume that should read "a space" Apache?

Doc H.