Holesaw storage

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evening

Im looking to make some sort of staorage rack for my holesaws in the van. Does anyone know what the thread size is on the bigger holesaws, thinking of maybe fixing some bolts to a timber batten to screw the saws to and fixing it to the racking of the van.

What do you guys use for storing yours?

Years ago I bought a set of JCB holesaws...surprisingly good quality. They came in a funky little plastic case. I still use this and fit as many other holesaws as I can inside the others in the case. I keep a 20 and 22.5 and 25 in my 'less used' bag. Any others stay in another placcy box. I also keep one of the 20s on an arbour and the 25 on an SDS arbour. Having said all of that I mainly use my el cheapo Aldi cone cutter as most of what I mangle is f. thin and quite often plastic.... :coat

I'd be interested; never even considered getting a holesaw resharpened! I have always given mine a 'burial by the council' and bought a new one..my system may shortly be changing.................. :coat
do you know the price of 6" holesaws? :eek:

I have a bit of 8 mm screw rod with a couple of nuts and big washers, and just slide them all onto that in order. held all in place with the nuts finger tight.

Years ago I bought a set of JCB holesaws...surprisingly good quality. They came in a funky little plastic case. I still use this and fit as many other holesaws as I can inside the others in the case. I keep a 20 and 22.5 and 25 in my 'less used' bag. Any others stay in another placcy box. I also keep one of the 20s on an arbour and the 25 on an SDS arbour. Having said all of that I mainly use my el cheapo Aldi cone cutter as most of what I mangle is f. thin and quite often plastic.... :coat
them gold aldi ones? they are the dogs, had mine nearly 2 years, are they selling them again yet? goin to buy a van full! :D

Latest posts