I'm one of you (not you patch)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L-E_Fault

Reaction score
Finally got myself a job as an electricians mate today, I'm well chuffed. Start on Monday can't wait. :D :D :D :D

Well done Tim , hope al goes well for you buddy Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley

Good luck Tim, remember not everyone uses this forum so are not as well informed, so when you see anything they should not be doing try and be diplomatic :)

Finally got myself a job as an electricians mate today, I'm well chuffed. Start on Monday can't wait. :D :D :D :D
Well Done, Dear Boy. :)

Good luck Tim, remember not everyone uses this forum so are not as well informed, so when you see anything they should not be doing try and be diplomatic :)
Better still, Tell them to register on here too. :p

:D

remember not everyone uses this forum so are not as well informed, so when you see anything they should not be doing try and be diplomatic :)
Yes, diplomacy, umm, yeah, I've heard of that I think.

Spade's a spade (unless you're a member of this forum and then there's always someone to offer an alternative)

Yes, diplomacy, umm, yeah, I've heard of that I think.Spade's a spade (unless you're a member of this forum and then there's always someone to offer an alternative)
Diplomacy ?.... Lurchio.... Lurchio... Diplomacy ... no I'm missing something here .... Diplomacy...Lurchio...no can't seem to link the two . ; \ :coat :coat

Spade's a spade (unless you're a member of this forum and then there's always someone to offer an alternative)
Thought we decided (well I did and didn't bother listening to your objections :p ) that it was in fact a shovel in a previous thread.

Diplomacy ?.... Lurchio.... Lurchio... Diplomacy ... no I'm missing something here .... Diplomacy...Lurchio...no can't seem to link the two . ; \ :coat :coat
Diplomacy and Lurchie are an oxymoron.