Merry Christmas!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaohm7

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a very prosperous 2011.

Merry Christmas to all our members, both Old and New. :x

Merry Christmas and Seasons greeting to One and All on the Forum..

May the New Year bring you all prosperity, and whatever else you desire....

Guinness :YGuinness:YGuinness:Y Guinness :Y and then a Good cup of :coffee before retiring... Merry Christmas ... O)

Gwyliau hapus i chi, a blwyddyn newydd dda. Dymuniadau gorau am gael llawer o anrhegion oddi wrth Si

You joined up a little 'un, Sidey?

Get her to introduce herself properly. Is she in the industry [not that it matters, vet remember!]

Welcome to our forum

Happy holidays to you and happy new year. Best wishes for a lot of presents from Santa under the Christmas tree!

You joined up a little 'un, Sidey?Get her to introduce herself properly. Is she in the industry [not that it matters, vet remember!]
hello :)

yeah he did... I joined a while ago but haven't posted anything until now !

I'm still in school - so not working with him... don't think he would trust me with electrical equipment anyway! (LOL)

hello :) yeah he did... I joined a while ago but haven't posted anything until now !

I'm still in school - so not working with him... don't think he would trust me with electrical equipment anyway! (LOL)
TBH - I already knew you existed as I see you had befriended your father! I'm a nosey ******, not much gets past me.

What are you studying at school? You any electrical interests?

TBH - I already knew you existed as I see you had befriended your father! I'm a nosey ******, not much gets past me.What are you studying at school? You any electrical interests?
haha :) I am still wondering whether befriending my father is a good idea ! LOL

I'm doing my GCSE's this year... I've got all the compulsory subjects, my chosen options were art, history, geography, child development, and science (double)

and tbh... not THAT interested in electrical 'stuff' but I have helped him on occasions... I don't think I will be an electrician unless I have to plug in my camera! LOL

Latest posts