Missed Notifications

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_the_rich

Sock Muncher
Reaction score
going through my paperwork for my niceic dis periodic assessment next month, I realised that two jobs from last year weren't notified. I phoned them up and they said to notify on the website as normal, when it gets to the completion date it will ask you to confirm the date, as it is outside the 25 days allowed. After confirming, it went through as normal, noted as a late submission. They said a few jobs is ok, only if it looks to be more than a few will a charge be added for late submissions.

Just thought I would post this here, in case others were wondering what would happen.

Oh  They're going to "Fine" you for forgetting something are they ? 

Well you know what to do next time Rob  !

And if you don't pay it ......the Electric Police will be sent round .

Last edited by a moderator:
What about putting last week's date on?

or, arranging with the client to visit and put a sticker on the CU,  jobs not finished until it's finished,

Personally, I fitted a plastic CU 7years ago when I started my rewire, a couple of years yet til completion, wonder how rhat will go down at notification,? If I even bother. 

Completion dates were on the certs and the top copies were left at the jobs on those dates. Would look a bit odd turning up and asking for their copy to do some "editing" after nearly a year.

Clients were happy either way.

Rob ......... if we're not careful  we could all get wrapped up in this carp .

Walk in green fields with a gentle sun shining down .birds sing ,  bees hum , in the distance the eternal  sea washes over pebbles on the beach ....theres the far off sound of children playing ............and now you're a child again ...all is safe ..............and no one gives a shytte about notifying jobs under Part fecking Pee . ;)