TEF Membership Epiring

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a message and received emails stating my TEF membership is about to expire, there's a click here to renew. When I 'click here' it says page not available.

I have tried to send a private message to Admin but it seems I'm not allowed.

J

Admin is not here but Admin 7 (me) can help you. I'll check out your member account and see what I can find out. I think I know what may be happening, but I do have to check out things.
Thank you for posting so I can see this.

I have a message and received emails stating my TEF membership is about to expire, there's a click here to renew. When I 'click here' it says page not available.

I have tried to send a private message to Admin but it seems I'm not allowed.

J

rather than have an admin account that the current admin uses, they just keep creating new accounts with another number. there's no possible way that using admin7 could cause any confusion.... may even be admin8 you want next week....

Okay, I have found out what happened.
The monthly is a gift another member gave you and it is running out, so you received the message.
The upgrade here did not work as you are already an annual supporting member (renews July 8, 2024).
So you cannot upgrade as a monthly since you are already a supporting member.
You can ignore the notice.

Okay, I have found out what happened.
The monthly is a gift another member gave you and it is running out, so you received the message.
The upgrade here did not work as you are already an annual supporting member (renews July 8, 2024).
So you cannot upgrade as a monthly since you are already a supporting member.
You can ignore the notice.
Thank you for sorting it. I can confuse myself enough without the help of the forum doing it as well o_O

The ability to remove money from your bank account 😁😁😁😁

Not exactly, in this case the "Gift" is a supporting membership to you from another member. It takes money from their account to the forum account to benefit the forum and you.

Latest posts