They Eat What!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lesbian goes to see her gynacologist (ive never had to spell that word before now lol)

After a few minutes rummaging around, he pulls off his latex gloves and says "Well now, you are in good shape! Its clean as a whistle in there!"

"It should be" says the lesbian " I have a woman in twice a week" :)

A guy walks into the bar orders a pint, after taking a liking to the barmaid he says "can I buy you a drink?"

The barmaid says "You've no chance with me love, I'm a lesbian!"

"What's a lesbian?", he asks

"Well you see that gorgeous blonde at the end of the bar? Well I want to rip her clothes off and run my tongue over every inch of her naked body till she's screaming with pleasure!"

The guy pauses for a minute and then says, "Bloody hell! I think I'm a lesbian too!!"

A guy walks into the bar orders a pint, after taking a liking to the barmaid he says "can I buy you a drink?"

The barmaid says "You've no chance with me love, I'm a lesbian!"

"What's a lesbian?", he asks

"Well you see that gorgeous blonde at the end of the bar? Well I want to rip her clothes off and run my tongue over every inch of her naked body till she's screaming with pleasure!"

The guy pauses for a minute and then says, "Bloody hell! I think I'm a lesbian too!!"
HAHAHA!! :D I try that excuse at work sometimes, with various degrees of success :)

Talking of work...Misssweden was that you who twisted an ankle & was hobbling around a couple of Sundays ago at the B Arms?

Talking of work...Misssweden was that you who twisted an ankle & was hobbling around a couple of Sundays ago at the B Arms?
No, wasnt me! :) but Boyfriend works down there. He's on nights at the moment but going back on normal bar shifts soon so if you're a regular there you might see me when I pop in to see him :)