Thought I'd Google

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just searched "Evans Electrical" and you were the last one on the first page.

Be aware that this position changes throughout the day.

What plan are you on with your host ?SEO and all the hype is a complete scam.......
I did discuss this with you at the time, but my host price matched you. In the end I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of shifting.

These SEO companies are a right laugh, "we can guarantee first page results", and then when asked how they find you they say Google.... Well it ain't that bad then;)

I did discuss this with you at the time, but my host price matched you. In the end I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of shifting.These SEO companies are a right laugh, "we can guarantee first page results", and then when asked how they find you they say Google.... Well it ain't that bad then;)
Better still when you search on these co's they never appear in the top 20+ pages, so can't even get their own site on page 1 :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did I come up on your search, cause I get loads of SEO companies promising me "first page" search results;)
About page 10 Mate TBH

After a load of Evans Electric guys in the US, Canada then a bevy of Evans Electricals from all over and lots of Evans Outsize Clothing jobbies . Oh and an Indian motor rewinds and transformer rebuilder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts