2391 results!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkysam

Reaction score
Finally got my 2391-10 results after a long wait, and I passed !!! What a relief that is

Well done mate, it must be this forum this is the second reply to such a thread tonight!

perhaps the admin could merge all this good fortune?

Well done, got my final 2391 test in 4 weeks, so hope to have the same result as you in August. Also just met an electrician to do his tax, who has agreed to give me a few weeks free work experience, which is good, so all is going well.

Well done mate. It always seems a long wait to get your results but when you get a pass it's a relief.

Hi Folks, Need some advice, I currently work as a maintenance engineer, At the age of 49 i decided to go to college and do the C+G 2330 course, three years later and { Amid much **** taking} awaiting my practical results, I am going to do the 17th edition, Is it worth doing the 2391 as i am working in a factory and not a service engineer any more. :pray

Congratulations on your success.

Hi Folks, Need some advice, I currently work as a maintenance engineer, At the age of 49 i decided to go to college and do the C+G 2330 course, three years later and { Amid much **** taking} awaiting my practical results, I am going to do the 17th edition, Is it worth doing the 2391 as i am working in a factory and not a service engineer any more. :pray
That would depend on what you want to do in the future, I would say that the exam is probably easier to pass if you have a continued learning regime so any break could effect the way you learn the material required to pass.

Latest posts