2391 revision papers, books and dvds

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas123

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to do my 2391 pretty soon,

Im after some revision materials in the form of books, past papers and maybe dvd's

Could you please give me advice on which are the best books to purchase?

Also any past papers you may have/ links to website containing revision materials, past papers would be much appreciated,

Cheers

have a look on eBay. I bought a cd of there and it covered everything that came up in the 10th of June exam. Will try and get you the link.

sorry i know this is a late update...but im in need of the same revision material ... any ideas? ebay is still the best way to go?

Im also in need of what material will be beneficial to me? as im starting the 10 week course on the 18th of april??????

cheers

I have the I&T 2391 dvd from ebay and can copy it to USB stick for you together with 17th edition course and other useful stuff, anyone interested just let me know, there is no charge just refund postage costs.

Hi John,

I would be very grateful if you could send me the materials. Please let me know if I can send you the USB stick and an addressed and stamped envelope. Cheers. GDElectrical.

hi john i'm doing my 2391 in july and was just seeing if you still had your dvd ? would it be possible to get a copy i can send you a usb stick and an self addressed envelope, your help would me much appreciated :)

cheers carl