?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Well if this works I can only assume the server didnt want to know about my c*** day.

and i just spent ages looking through all your forum permissions and saving them and now youve posted?

now did i change something or was you just playing silly monkeys? :^O

and i just spent ages looking through all your forum permissions and saving them and now youve posted?now did i change something or was you just playing silly monkeys? :^O
Silly Monkeys is that a welsh thing.

:D

Well i was going to put silly buggers But being an admin i thought i'd better set example and put silly monkeys instead.

:p
Oye! MODERATORS!!!!

come and look at wot Admin2 wrote] :) ]:) ] :) ]:)

You tell her ...

go on!!!

I dare you!!! ; \ ]:)

I assume that its not just me then who tries to post on here before getting bored of watching the screen refuse to update and giving up on the post.

Oye! MODERATORS!!!!come and look at wot Admin2 wrote] :) ]:) ] :) ]:)

You tell her ...

go on!!!

I dare you!!! ; \ ]:)
ADMIN 2 please refrain from swearing on the forum, this is a family show oopppss Blushing i mean forum :D and as such the small children who regulary visit here need not see that around these parts, a six page appology will be fine :^O

and as for SPECS think its past his bedtime :^O :^O

ONLY JOKING :^O :^O :^O :^O

talking about cr*p days, week saturday ago, agreed to go over a install a alarm with 4 pirs, keypad, and 2 live bells, and went saturday just gone to install, all was going fine until the guy said ill bring you the money over monday morning :_| anyway i told him i had no money at all and needed something up front to get my fuel home, which was actually true. he gave me 100

Last edited by a moderator: