A big hello from Wicksy the spark from corby Northants

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicksy

Baaaaaad Boy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone i'v just found this place from the google search.

I have to say this is a very good site keep up the good work guys and i look forward to posting.

Self employed approved electrician with a good portfolio of work from domestic work to shop fitting,restaurant renovations,factory renovations,re-locating factorys.

I currently have 4 estate agents and 2 property maitenance companys and i'm currently re-loacating a factory that manufactures ink. Last year i totally renovated a large indian restaurant and earlier that year i renovated a large industrial unit removing switchgear etc and installing new three phase boards with various three phase and single phase circuits.

I have experience in controls systems on various machines.

Wicksy

Hi everyone i'v just found this place from the google search.

I have to say this is a very good site keep up the good work guys and i look forward to posting.

Self employed approved electrician with a good portfolio of work from domestic work to shop fitting,restaurant renovations,factory renovations,re-locating factorys.

I currently have 4 estate agents and 2 property maitenance companys and i'm currently re-loacating a factory that manufactures ink. Last year i totally renovated a large indian restaurant and earlier that year i renovated a large industrial unit removing switchgear etc and installing new three phase boards with various three phase and single phase circuits.

I have experience in controls systems on various machines.

Wicksy

Go away, we don't want troublemakers here.

If you're going to stay, then behave or you'll get kicked of this forum like the other one you caused all that trouble at.

Go away, we don't want troublemakers here.

If you're going to stay, then behave or you'll get kicked of this forum like the other one you caused all that trouble at.

:Welcome: nice to have you along, nice intro:Applaud

Last edited by a moderator:
:Welcome: nice to have you along, nice intro:Applaud

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that Zeespark removed his post.Hope that wasn't due to my post Zee, it's alright I know Wicksy and I was just kidding. He and Canoeboy like to wind me up on another forum ;)

Dave, didn't you know this is an NICEIC predominant forum. Not many NAPIT badge holders here

I notice that Zeespark removed his post.Hope that wasn't due to my post Zee, it's alright I know Wicksy and I was just kidding. He and Canoeboy like to wind me up on another forum ;)

Dave, didn't you know this is an NICEIC predominant forum. Not many NAPIT badge holders here

It wasnt at all volti, I wrote the message and got a message saying that I had double posted. By the time I sorted it out, 2 newer posts were on the board. I thought that by this time and the first message, that I had posted My original message in another thread by mistake. I apologise to any here that maybe thought that the deleted message was a sign of disrespect. Not at all, just a mix up on My part.

Again I apologise.

AndyGuinness

It wasnt at all volti, I wrote the message and got a message saying that I had double posted. By the time I sorted it out, 2 newer posts were on the board. I thought that by this time and the first message, that I had posted My original message in another thread by mistake. I apologise to any here that maybe thought that the deleted message was a sign of disrespect. Not at all, just a mix up on My part.

Again I apologise.

AndyGuinness

Hi guys thanks for the welcome and Volti come here and give us a big kiss lol

Alright Dave how are you mate lol

Funny seeing you in here Dave it's almost like you told me to be here lol

Hi guys thanks for the welcome and Volti come here and give us a big kiss lol

Alright Dave how are you mate lol

Funny seeing you in here Dave it's almost like you told me to be here lol

Latest posts