A Few New Ones

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astormatt

Reaction score
Hi all,

have a few new pictures to put up here, sorry if they are a bit big.

Firstly a new hairdressers/ beauty salon where we were asked to install a couple of sockets in the waxing room, this has just opened up and i hope these were not done by the sparky doing the main shop.

new light switch installed with a loose backbox and faceplate not even screwed back properly

and the lovely new lights, you dont need to fix lights up properly, just use the supply cables!

The next one is a bit closer to home, following a rewire we did the apprentice couldn't work out why the light he put up a few days before didn't work, he loves using rawl plugs to fix everything too

These are from a recent EICR we did, i seriously get worried by what people think are acceptable.

The converter socket only fitted upside down due to the fixings on the patress, i am sure any normal person would at least think to move the patress over slightly so it is the correct way up

this is the shower install, i forgot to take a picture of the supply cable clipped to the outside of the house, it was equally as rubbish as the inside bits

These were the consumer unit on a job we recently did in some offices, the install is 5 years old and only had an EICR in june this year in which non of this was picked up or listed as observations.

This is from a call out where the bloke was complaining that the storage heaters have not been coming on.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww44/astormatt/IMAG0617_zpsf8ebffb8.jpg

Finally this is not really black museum material, but its the job of my best mate, typical plumber! i think he knew why i was ringing him first thing the following morning so wouldn't answer his phone.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww44/astormatt/IMAG0634_zps8469c188.jpg

Cheers Matt