Alcohol Intake

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a 5/6 days a week guy. When you are working away from home and nothing at home for you at weekends drink is my friend !!!!!! Not much thou only bout 4/5 pints a night. lol

I voted none although I drink a small amount of wine with dinner very seldom. Began cutting down the beer intake a while ago due to (A) Being pulled over by the Plod with 5 pints of best mild on board, they were searching all cars for some reason, could tell I'd been drinking, told me to drive straight home , slowly . Phwew !!

(B) After cutting my intake and getting older, I found I could'nt drink so much anymore without feeling ill.

© Only being a mild drinker most of it tastes like ardvaark pee these days plus my M8 has virtually stopped drinking too .

Interesting thread though.

Deke

There is actually nothing wrong with a drink everyday, as long as it is in moderation (a unit?). It really does have its benefits, except of course for the students at the weekends.

The French drink everyday and live longer than us.

The Don actually drinks Sicilian wine on a regular basis.

And I say again, I'm surprised at so many non-drinkers, perhaps the government have their facts wrong?

The Godfather

perhaps the government have their facts wrong?
smiley-shocked016.gif

expect the boys around yours shortly for comments like that. oh wait, never mind.

Only have a tipple at home, with kids going to the pub is a thing of the past.

Well I can own up to hammering the

Beer (fursty ferret & frothy moth ales)

apfel corn

Balvenie whiskey

Last night at a party....kept going till 04:00 this morning.............................feeling my age now though & will be off to bed shortly.

And since I packed in smoking & do not suffer with the morning hang over or the megga head ache any more after a session (not that I'm a regular session drinker).

I drink more now than I ever have in the past, I never used to drink at home but our recycle bin is always full of empty bottles these days.

I just love red wine, and I find the Barolo from italy to be amongst the finest.

You can pick a bottle up for around a tenner or you can pay a couple of hundred quid for one. I find that a twenty quid bottle is not very dissimilar from a bottle costing 150 quid.So I tend to buy the 20 quid ones:D

When I worked in France and Belguim they drank at dinner times something I never do, but they never seem to drink to extremes like we do over here.

Salut.

All depends on work, if its stressfull I will have a couple of ciders when I get home but generally I am not a great drinker, did enough of that when I was younger.

Batty

usually once a week, and then its far too much and some serious

Is this a trick question....we have 3 or 4 times a week

and

5 or 6 times a week

what about if you are 4 or 5 times??? :_| :_| :_| :_|
Then take the highest category.

The Boys

Latest posts