Another pricing question

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have installed numerous 9.5Kw showers and there has never been a problem on a 40A MCB. Had a neighbour who changed his shower for 10.5Kw (6mm and 40A MCB) it would still run for 20 minutes before tripping. Persuaded him to change back to 9.5Kw eventually as re-wiring the circuit would have been very difficult, and its worked fine ever since.I don't disagree with your position on this but experience has shown me that its not an issue. If my memory serves me correctly there quite a few showers available now at 9.3Kw - keeps everyone happy :D
Not me i'm never happy.

:coat

Not me i'm never happy. :coat
you lying barstward.....]:) X(

You are always Very happy at tea and cake time at 11:00am on Mondays!!! ;) :xBlushing

I shall be bringing some Fruit loaf for toasting & a Bakewell tart...

and some milk....

you bring the Tea bags, kettle & gas for the burner!

ROTFWLROTFWLGuinnessGuinness

you lying barstward.....]:) X( You are always Very happy at tea and cake time at 11:00am on Mondays!!! ;) :xBlushing

I shall be bringing some Fruit loaf for toasting & a Bakewell tart...

and some milk....

you bring the Tea bags, kettle & gas for the burner!

ROTFWLROTFWLGuinnessGuinness
Ok so I lied but its only at tea break that I am happy.

:D

And if you do decide you need to take a mate with you, I'm only in Hull and may be available in a couple of weeks.
I'm in Hull too so if I find I need somebody now or in the future then I may get in touch. Good to know there's someone local.

To be honest i'm cracking on very well already. Got most of the old wiring stripped and the new wiring for the upstairs lights is almost in. I can utilise all the existing conduit drops for the light switches and intend to re-use the existing socket locations (also with conduit drops) and add additional sockets where necessary. Not a difficult job.

Latest posts