any one done this

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh alpha, is it really worth doing a course that will only be validated by NAPIT? I couldn't imagine any other scam recognising it? It sounds as though its for I&T so wouldn't the 2391 or ghe new c&g equivalent be more worthwhile investing your hard earned in?

Not thinking of doing it done 2391 already I thought that was the qualification to have and now there trying get people to do this as well as paying for yearly scam fees.

Customers ain't gonna look for people with this just like most of people looking for a spark need a part p registered spark

Interesting to read that part of the course entails "Carrying out a periodic inspection on an existing three phase installation and correct completion of a periodic inspection report." Do NAPIT approved sparks have a different BS7671 to the rest of us?

Interesting to read that part of the course entails "Carrying out a periodic inspection on an existing three phase installation and correct completion of a periodic inspection report." Do NAPIT approved sparks have a different BS7671 to the rest of us?
so what is it then?

it is still a PIR,

oh, I get it,

you are mistaking an EICR, (the form that is filled in),

for the actual inspection that takes place,

easy mistake,

if you are so far stuck up your own arse as to give a **** about a couple of letters here or there.

so what is it then?it is still a PIR,

oh, I get it,

you are mistaking an EICR, (the form that is filled in),

for the actual inspection that takes place,

easy mistake,

if you are so far stuck up your own arse as to give a **** about a couple of letters here or there.
I swearing allowed on this forum now?

arent swear words an opinion? or colloquial?

as opposed to the few which everyone agrees are unacceptable?

example, the A stayed but the S was removed........?

Latest posts