Anyone Know Where I Can Get One Of These?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MalcyB

Reaction score
Hi

A customer has bought some LAP brushed S/S sockets, cooker point, etc. but a matching 20 amp DP switch does not have a flex outlet on it for a storage heater. She got them from S...Fix. I have searched the internet, but seem to be drawing a blank. Does anyone know if they are available?

Thanks

Malc

I wasn't sure if they were the same company that made these.

I'll give them a try. Thanks

Unfortunately LAP is at the lower end of the market and 'can' cause no end of problems!

Rule number one......always make sure it is dead, then treat it as though it is still "live". One day it WILL be and you will thank me. Burning flesh smells horrible.

Rule number two....if at all,possible..........NEVER let the client purchase the accessories

Update.

Kerching, the LAP company in Brum have nothing to do with LAP electrical accessories. Screwfix say that they are their own brand and are imported. Even though the wiring instructions for it show how to wire one with a flex outlet on it, they don't actally make one.

I have found a couple on the internet that look like the LAP one so hopefully she will go for that.

Thanks for the help.