Anyone know

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think 8 bits of 10mm T&E was the most ive tried it with. doesnt get used much - my other cutters will easily go through a 35mm single or 16mm twin

As a result of my 'Clinical Obsession' for tools I have

CPC version....I have used this to cut [i think] 300 sq mm trirated singles

2 x 'parrot beak' cutters upto 400mm

I also had one off a bloke on ebay....big enough to take your arm off. Pile of carp....broke mid job on a sub-station contract. Used the CPC one to finish the job with no problems. {did not have the parrot beaks at that time}

So, yes, the CPC one is fine.............. :coat

I Have used the Wieldmullers, on a job to cut 90mm 2 core , feeds from a UPS for the signalling equipment in st pancras,

Much easier than the long handled "Lopers" that you end up smashing your fingers together on :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was made at 13:49 ----------

no tell a lie it was not the weildmullers......... they had a red handle, these belonged to the company i worked for then,

Most of weildmullers stuff is good, i use their auto strippers and thier all in one stripping and ferruling tool, with ferrules on a bandolier