Bosch GBH36VLiCP 36V 2.9kg SDS Plus Drill

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy™

©Resident Geordie™
Supporting Member
Reaction score

good drill, comes with 3 batteries. powerful for its size - batteries also last a long time. very light (compared to older 24V dewalt SDS)

the handle is connected to the front half via anti-vibration system - so there is very little vibration felt

5/5

we use them but watch out there are various versions of the drill some have 3 x 1.3 ma batteries the more expensive model has 2 x 2.6 ma bateries. also make sure it has the removable chuck adapter ..

we use them but watch out there are various versions of the drill some have 3 x 1.3 ma batteries the more expensive model has 2 x 2.6 ma bateries. also make sure it has the removable chuck adapter ..
i think mine has the 1.3ah, but still enough for what i want. the batteries take 30min to charge, so by the time its flat, the other is ready

possibly, i use mine often with a 150mm holesaw for weyrock. ever time ive used core drill, the mains drill is already out so easier just to use that

if i get time tomorrow (and find a wall!), ill try it

possibly, i use mine often with a 150mm holesaw for weyrock. ever time ive used core drill, the mains drill is already out so easier just to use thatif i get time tomorrow (and find a wall!), ill try it
Don't break it on my behalf :D

if it breaks, its going back (not fit for purpose - it broke using a 10mm SDS. honest!)
Ahhhh the beuty of screwfix return policy :^O

Strangely enough I know the guy who set all that up when he worked for them many years ago - the garden lights are for a job he's doing.

i core 42mm coeres all day long with it np.

.... we did a job the other day he cored out 127 mm and went through easily ...

i would only use a core drill for 4" or 5 " holes

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOSCH-36-VOLT-SDS-PLUS-CORDLESS-DRILL-GBH36VF-Li_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1683Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem518aaa1396QQitemZ350218752918QQptZUKQ5fHomeQ5fGardenQ5fPowerToolsQ5fSMQQsalenotsupported

here is the other model.

!BR8wp3QB2k~%24(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09!jBK!rN7i3Tw~~_1.JPG

do you see the difference with the chuck, it all dis mounts and the chuck adapter slips straight in .. for rotor stop etc chiseling ...

a great drill my only criticism is the battery dosent last very long and yes i abuse mine all the time drilling core holes.

a great drill my only criticism is the battery dosent last very long and yes i abuse mine all the time drilling core holes.
i dont have a problem with batteries, but then i dont drill core holes with it! and at least i now dont have to abuse mine to see if it will or not, others have already done it

If you look at the specs for these two drills this one is actually more powerfull. The original and the best in my opinion. the newer 36v at half the price and only a fraction of the power

Latest posts