Christmas Charity Raffle

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just allowed me to purchase 3 tickets in 1 transaction and charged me £3 which is correct.

Is that ok as the opening post states that I would have to make 3 separate transaction?

I'm assuming the process has been altered allowing multiple tickets.

It just allowed me to purchase 3 tickets in 1 transaction and charged me £3 which is correct.

Is that ok as the opening post states that I would have to make 3 separate transaction?

I'm assuming the process has been altered allowing multiple tickets.
Thanks for pointing that out - I have amended post 1 to reflect the new multiple ticket purchase option

Have promoted the Raffle through the Fastlec facebook page and twitter account this morning to try and get some last minute ticket sales. Good look with the final numbers and let me know when you need that discount code for our prize.

Best Regards

Robin

Director

Fastlec

Recieved an email notification of my raffle winning this morning, unfortunately I logged in to TEF in an excited state to find out what I could have won only to find the (possible) cretin who messaged me has been deleted and has 0 reputation :-(

I guess this means you other lucky guys and girls have won something, Well Done You.

Recieved an email notification of my raffle winning this morning, unfortunately I logged in to TEF in an excited state to find out what I could have won only to find the (possible) cretin who messaged me has been deleted and has 0 reputation :-(

I guess this means you other lucky guys and girls have won something, Well Done You.
You won second prize

See here

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/topic/22150-raffle-winners-tef-christmas-charity-raffle-in-aid-of-macmillan-cancer-support-cancer-research-uk-and-marie-curie-cancer-care-lott1121/

The mess up with the PM user was a slight technical error on my part

Just a quick note to let those who won prizes know that i was asked to help facilitate distribute some of the prizes on behalf of the forum and manufactures, all the Kewtech items came in today, the Megger has arrived as has the Ipad.

All these will start to be sent out next Thursday (28th?) - the delay is due to me, I'm sorry but i am not around the office until then.

If anyone would like to contact me about any aspect of this then please feel free to call 07949 706506 or PM me.

I dont think anyone will complain about a prize being a bit delayed,

now,

if you want to talk about Pi Hut  X(

Im going to put a post in the review section once Ive calmed down a bit!

DO NOT BUY FROM THE Pi Hut...!!!!!

Steps, what is the pi hut ?
these p*****

http://thepihut.com/

ordered a few bits over a month ago, after emails back and forth for 3 weeks (where they just kept sending me the exact same email saying that it wasnt their problem and the post office wouldnt do anything for 15working days),

they have simply cancelled my order and [so they claim] refunded me,

bunch of wossers!

I havent received the money yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
All Prizes have been sent and should be with everyone on Monday.

Latest posts