CK Tools - New sponsor, Glad to be on board

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi all - We are delighted to be the latest sponsor of the Talk Electrician's forum, we will certainly be making a positive contribution to the community and joining in for the common good!

We are always keen to receive your feedback - whatever it is! - It's the lifeblood of our new product development / Innovation process and we are always looking for ways to make your lives easier.

If there are any bright ideas out there or difficulties you face with the tools currently available, we would be delighted to know - Our latest Bush Wrench innovation was actually a practicing Electrician

Welcome to the forum CK, and thanks for posting. Here's to many more... Guinness

Welcome - pull up a bar stool.

We`re all nutty as fruit cakes (especially the admins) :slap , but don`t let `em scare you.

You make some good gear - looking forward to dealing with y`all

KME

Welcome..............and yes I agree the combo snips are the dogs danglies

Mind you they dont like cutting a live cable.......mine do have an extra hole in the jaws.......may be I shouldnt admit that, but I've been a week without ale & making up for it now.

Welcome to the forum and well done for being a sponsor......

.....personally I prefer knipex
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

We do need a couple of willing testers for our stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Ive just bought pair (set?) of your auto wire strippers at elex on Friday so I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Havent tried any of your new style screwdrivers, I dont like change much,

Im very much a Knipex man myself when it comes to pliers etc, but Im still not completely happy with their handles either ever since they changed to 2tone grips, :|

I much preferred the flatter, plain red handles.

Me too steps the new ones I had got a nick in them so I wasn't to worried when I lost them. Gone back to an old pair for a while.

Frickin ell batty, how old are they?

I have turns to trawling t'internet trying to find the old style pliers?

Can you still buy the high leverage 8" ones do you know?