curry house antics

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkyt

Reaction score
just finished work for the night at 8.30pm long day so cant be bothered to cook so off to the local curry house we go. sitting there waiting for my takeaway and having the crack with the gaffer and the door bursts open... 5 uk border patrol officers and 2 old bill! didnt quite belive what i was seeing. they split up and search the place. Every single one of the workers looks like theyve seen a ghost. at this point im looking about for the film crew.. nothing.. anyway my curry eventually arrives and i leave rather sharp. Just waiting to see if they are still open for our planned sat night curry and beers...

Well thats something you don't see every day! Keep us posted as to what you find out Sparkyt.

Doc H.

Hmmmm.......... Now I have an idea with regard to an invoice I've still not been paid for

What are Border Patrol Officers ? Where are you ? Afganistan ?
Haven't you seen the documentry program about the UK Border Agency who go round the country raiding companies who have illegal immigrants working for them, employers are fined up to

Did anyone see the documentary last night about immigrant workers? The BBC supposedly got companies who only hired immigrants to give long term unemployed a chance. It was so obviously a pro immigration bias and practically every supposed genuine British person was portrayed as lazy, stupid and unreliable.

Hmmmm.......... Now I have an idea with regard to an invoice I've still not been paid for
liking the way your thinking ...........

perhaps some of us can dress up and pretend......

Did anyone see the documentary last night about immigrant workers? The BBC supposedly got companies who only hired immigrants to give long term unemployed a chance. It was so obviously a pro immigration bias and practically every supposed genuine British person was portrayed as lazy, stupid and unreliable.
The BBC are in the governments pocket anyway

so why do you think some British are lazy ???

because this government hand out benefits more than they could get working in place of an immigrant/migrant

if the government cut some of their benefits and allowed them to work so it seemed they were getting more money then this wouldnt happen....

Dont get me started on Tesco's.............

and their recruitment office in Poland.....

In my area two up market asian restaurants have both been recently raided by immigration & found to be employing illegal aliens.

Did wonder if they'd end up on the menu for the following week.

In my area two up market asian restaurants have both been recently raided by immigration & found to be employing illegal aliens.Did wonder if they'd end up on the menu for the following week.
How many? as I said earlier it's a

In my area two up market asian restaurants have both been recently raided by immigration & found to be employing illegal aliens.Did wonder if they'd end up on the menu for the following week.
The immigration officers or the illegals? Where they green and from Mars?

The immigration officers or the illegals? Where they green and from Mars?
If it was the asians at least the meat would be halal. :coat

I do quite a lot of work for Asians, and apart from always wanting extras or a bit(lot) of discount they have always paid.

I just add the discount/extras onto the job at the start.

some are good payers, some are not

asked to look at a job the other day - give a price to test. get there, and both properties have new DB's (& other work), looks bit of a DIY job, and the 'sparky' is away and cant test until april and they need it done now to give certs to council....

looked shocked when i told him it would be about

Latest posts