Damp bank holiday anyone?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it was a rainy start...

just about stopped now after light drizzle fro the past 3/4 hour! :(

Bank Holiday Phtt:_| :_|

what we all doin then on this glorious day...

anyone got any nice weather? ?:|

How many of you lot are..

working proper "earning money"?

working doin jobs around the house?

doing more exciting "leisure" activities?

Me........

Mrs Specials got me painting.. :( :|

got a wii fit on Saturday,,,

worked out this morning :_|

i will leave it at that.....Blushing

off to the local lakes for a walk in the drizzle/sun...

rain rain rain and more rain.

i got the bedding washed though..........................while the mrs recovers:Y:Y

I am just about recovered from a heavy night of pure indulgence and gluttony.

Days off a rare for me so I have had sunday and monday off work to relax a while.

The wife wants to go to the usual places ie shops and the local nursery for some more plants I just cant find any more excusses for not going.

I am just about recovered from a heavy night of pure indulgence and gluttony.Days off a rare for me so I have had sunday and monday off work to relax a while.

The wife wants to go to the usual places ie shops and the local nursery for some more plants I just cant find any more excusses for not going.
You northerners are different we go to the garden centre to get our plants no the kindergarten saves buying them I suppose.

;)

i got admin putting underlay down.
u mean next year

Admin 2 u better be making him a tea or coffee:D

wen he is finished he can have a Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:coat

bob

ive been and sorted out a temp supply to a damged cable to a detached garage ready to have the cable done properly in a couple of days time, then came home picked up the car, not literally though :^O wewnt to wilkos and collected my tomatoe plants, a fushia, 2 tester pots of paint, and a couple clematis' and then came home and put them in the green house, then made and ate a sandwhich, and then started sorting our loft out ready for building work to begin on my new office ;)

Im just home after a another hard day's work, bank holidays, what are they.

In saying that i did have a few days at drayton manor park last week, and Cadburys world ................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................chocolate.

Mrs M's birthday today so have had a day out & about with lunch had at a pub beside the kennet & avon canal.

Took the kids around a local farm (lambing time on show) this afternoon & spent my time wishing I'd taken my camera to photograph the shocking electrics around the place :^O

No rain all day but very windy & a tad on the chilly side.

Now plan on getting the kids in the bath then to bed, crashing on the sofa watching Ashes to Ashes & sharing a bottle of vino with the now older Mrs M.

Im just home after a another hard day's work, bank holidays, what are they.In saying that i did have a few days at drayton manor park last week, and Cadburys world ................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................chocolate.
Blimey Mac , long way to go for a chocy bar ! :eek:

Latest posts