Domonic Littlewood, Rogue Traders

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MalcyB

Reaction score
Just had Domonic Littlewood and his team filming Rogue Traders across the road from me!

He should be done under the trades descripion act for his acting, it took him SEVEN goes to walk up to the door and press the bell!!!

wasnt one of your jobs was it

favour for a neighbour,,,,,,,or so she thought !!!!!

If I hadn't have known they were coming to film, I would have been a bit worried to see him!

Friends across the road lost about

Just had Domonic Littlewood and his team filming Rogue Traders across the road from me! He should be done under the trades descripion act for his acting, it took him SEVEN goes to walk up to the door and press the bell!!!
Yeah but, they can be tricky little beggars them doors you know. You think it opens out and it opens in [or it's a slider], you expect handle to be on the left and it's on the right..........Doors!...you never know; be careful out there............. :coat

Just had Domonic Littlewood and his team filming Rogue Traders across the road from me! He should be done under the trades descripion act for his acting, it took him SEVEN goes to walk up to the door and press the bell!!!
We need more info than that mate. Where? when is it going to be aired? Why did he need 7 attempts at ring the bell? :)

If I hadn't have known they were coming to film, I would have been a bit worried to see him!Friends across the road lost about

That must have been Dominic Littlewoods brother then, as he has never been on Rogue Traders ;)
Definitely him bald head, smug grin and all that.

I think you're right about it being Cowboy Builders.

I'll find out when it is going to be on and let you know.

He was having the same trouble getting in to his car and driving off... Got in car, drove forward, reversed, got out of car, got into car, drove forward, reversed etc.......

I was close to shouting to him, "GET IT RIGHT MATE"

Its strange the way that the camera man is always in the house already when he walks in.