Dp Rcbo's

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to post some jpg images on here, but I am not sure how to do it.

I have got myself onto photo bucket and have the images in the Library, but don't know what to do next.

Can anyone help? As far as computers are concerned, I work on a need-to-know basis, so this is something else I need to know!!

SBS Dave
Try this:

- Open your Photobucket page on another tab

- Sign in

- Click on Library - you should see your uploaded photos - on the photos do you see options for Email &  IM, Direct Link etc? Easier if they're there so.......Go to your username (top right), go User Settings, Albums (next to the Personal tab) and tick the Easy Linking Mode then Save. 

- Go Library, View Libraries

- Now each photo should have the options for Email &  IM, Direct Link etc

- At the bottom of the menu on the photo you'll see IMG code.........click to the right of it where it says (IMG)http....

- As you click the word "Copied" should flash up

- Go to your TEF post that you're writing and right click and paste the photo link into your message

Have a go and shout if you get stuck!

EDIT: Looks like he's cracked it hence the above a waste of time! I'm off to Chile now  :Y  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Canoeboy,

I seem to have managed to attach my Price List, but unless it can be zoomed, then I am stuffed.

SBS Dave

I didn't attach it via photobucket, just attached it like I would with an e-mail attachment.

If it can be zoomed, then I don't need to go through bucket. If it won't, then I shall try the photobucket route.

I didn't attach it via photobucket, just attached it like I would with an e-mail attachment.

If it can be zoomed, then I don't need to go through bucket. If it won't, then I shall try the photobucket route.
It comes up fine if we click on it in your post. Perfectly legible. BTW if you do want to post just say a JPEG on here then the "IMG code" format is most suited to forums. Using others and people will just see the link rather than the photo.

It's a good thing I know more about RCBOs than I do about the mechanics of posting.

I shall therefore post the rest of my info. tomorrow. All this hi-tec on a Saturday evening is too much for my brain, so I will watch TV .

Good night.

SBS Dave

Compact Assy 4-way board.JPG

By way of clarification with regard to my CRB series of Compact, 1-module, 2-pole RCBOs, you may find the following information useful.

• The compact design limits the ssc to 6000A and that is  Icn, which means the RCBO may no longer work.
  • This is a problem on the higher ratings, so in order to offer 6000A, the range of other makes usually goes up to 25A or 32A.
  • The Ics rating for these devices is usually 4500A or even 3000A, without loss of performance.
  • My range includes a 40A model, which is rated for Icn / Ics at 6000A / 4500A. There is no similar product with a higher rating.
  • My product is a more expensive one than the others currently on the UK market, because of its higher spec.
  • Australia demands a 6000A / 6000A rating for these devices and my manufacturer will have SAA approval by mid-2013.
Since 6000A ssc represents a Ze/Zs of 0.04 ohms @ 240V, it is not likely to be a problem; neither is 0.053 ohms for the 4500A rating.

Check out all my products on the "SBS Trade Sales"  topic.

SBS Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts