electrical improver in weston s mare/bristol looking for work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben m

Reaction score
hi im 25 years old and finished my time at college.i have city and guilds 2330 levels 2 and 3 but the only thing stopping me from getting my gold card is the nvq level 3.

i live in weston super mare and im desperatly looking for a job as an improver so i can get my nvq done and finnaly become an electrician.

i paid for college by myself and im more than willing to pay for the nvq too i just need a company to do it with.i have lots of experence as an electrician from re wires to big industrial sites ive also done some cat 5/6 installations and trace heating.

im hard working with a full driving licence , car , all my own tools , 2 drills and i recently done my cscs test and i have a jib card. im always on time to jobs and dont mind working away at times i will also travel to different sites in my car.

if any one can help me it woud be much apprecciated

thanks in advance

You've put yourself over well there Ben, I can only wish you luck . Don't know if any Forumites are in your area.

Work is thin on the ground at the moment , you are looking for a job at the worst time in living memory.

Ask around the local electrical wholesalers to see if you can leave your details there.

Even if you only pick up the odd week, on a self employed basis .

Deke