ElectricFix prices

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkJ

Reaction score
I have just bought some stuff over the phone from ElectricFix.

The girl I spoke to was very pleasant. The order was delivered the next day and was 100% accurate.

It seems that some of the items in their catalogue are also listed in the standard Screwfix catalogue. The ElectricFix catalogue seems to have discounted the prices for the parts listed in the standard Screwfix catalogue between 5-15%. I guess that is why they want to try to keep ElectricFix select by checking whether customers are either fully qualified electricians or are a member of a Competent Persons Scheme. They have a lot more parts than the standard Screwfix catalogue.

They don

Hi Mate

i work at the wholesalers myself, T&E sounds about average, the dual RCD board is rather expensive as we can do them for about

I've been using Electricfix a bit lately - seems quite good on price for a lot of items.

NB. B & Q are selling 2.5mm T&E 100m for

Thanks guys.

It sems that there are better prices available to me if I shop around.

I just wonder if anybody will give me some credit.

Thanks guys.It sems that there are better prices available to me if I shop around.

I just wonder if anybody will give me some credit.
Is it not a good plan to find a decent local wholesaler go a few times, pay cash, get your face known and then ask?

Put an order in on Saterday afternoon (before the 2pm sunday cutoff) and was told it would be here yesterday. Still waiting now. Spoke to them last night and they said it was ANC's fault and they had not sent it to the delivery branch yet. This happened a few times with SF too.

Anyone else had any issues with delivery from EF/SF?

I had delivery today you have option of between 7am and 10.30am which I took delivered with no problems and at no extra cost.

Batty

Still waiting now. Spoke to them last night and they said it was ANC 's fault and they had not sent it to the delivery branch yet
Blimey i haven

They often send out vouchers with discount codes etc , the latest one i had was - place 4 orders of

That's when you tell them that you had advised them the MK ones but they wanted you to "reduce the price".