electrician mate looking for work over bank holiday Saturday, Sunday, Monday in london

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You commission fire alarms as an electricians mate?
Why not? Perfectly possible to be competent to commission fire alarms without being qualified as an electrician.

Certainly around here, many of alarm installers aren't electricians.

Hi

yes I can connect ,test and commission conventional fire alarm systems as i worked alot on them ,but I dont issue certificates it has to come from the main contractor and im happy to put my name on it as

I have FIA accredation to commision fire alarm panels.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:53 ----------

google it mate ,u will be surprized ,its like normal lights put used to create images and reflections

Hiyes I can connect ,test and commission conventional fire alarm systems as i worked alot on them ,but I dont issue certificates it has to come from the main contractor and im happy to put my name on it as

I have FIA accredation to commision fire alarm panels.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:53 ----------

google it mate ,u will be surprized ,its like normal lights put used to create images and reflections
but do you have enough insurance?

it is after all your name on the ticket.

not knocking you,

and if you were round my way Im first fixing a house tomorrow you coulda done for me.