England Captaincy....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a footy fan, rugby is much better. my mate did tx me this joke.

waynn bridges refuses to play for engalnd while terry is captin.

lets all hope john terry sleeps with heskys misses befor the summer.

If bad behaviour precluded you from the England team there would be no team.Rio Ferdinand - missed drugs test, Ashley Cole - drunk driving & affray, Wayne Rooney - sex with a prostitute who was old enough to be his granny. There are probably others. Since when was was football the moral conscience of the country?
And since when has The News of the World been the country's moral leader.

However I think his position has become untenable.

And since when has The News of the World been the country's moral leader. However I think his position has become untenable.
Don't know what position he used but I don't remember that one in the Karma Sutra. ;)

Are you thinking of Terry & June????or am I showing me age again!!! :^O :^O:^O
No mate . I don't think John Terry fancies driving round in an Austin princess though . Mind you , He is probably too young to remember them anyway Guinness

i have no interest in football, and couldnt care less that the world cup is soon (actually, i didnt even know about this until the terry thing on the news)

but, as long as he is good at his job (i dont know if he is or not), then something in his personal life should not effect this, also the media shouldnt really be digging around his personal life either