Excel versions of certificates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Fox

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have just uploaded my excel versions of my certificates to the downloads area. I've already emailed them to all who asked but they should soon be availabloe for anyone to download - just awaiting approval from Mr Admin. If anyone has any comments on them it would be good to know so I can improve them. I do intend to make a few changes to them at some point by making the mcb/fuse size a drop down menu, along with the bs number and that sort of thing. It will also then enter in the max Zs by itself for you when I've done this, hopefully I'll get round to it soon. As soon as I have I'll put them into the downloads area as well.

Hi Bluefox, would you mind emailing me the Excel versions of various electrical certificates including: EIC, MWC PIR, PaT, Visual Inspection.

I cant seem to download them.

Many thanks.

Blue Fox's last forum activity was in January.

You can still download the certs, you just have to pay to do so now.

By the way, love your avatar reminded me of this one I saw someone using on an American forum.

Cant believe you have to pay to access other users info

Thought a forum was about sharing.....ffs

Cant believe you have to pay to access other users infoThought a forum was about sharing.....ffs
I can't believe anyone thinks everything should be free because it is a forum! A forum doesn't pay for itself, there is a wealth of free information, but some other information has a nominal cost to assist Admin cover the bills to keep all of the free parts available for everyone. You may care to consider some of the numerous car owner club forums; General questions and discussion are free & open to all, However downloads of technical documents, manufactures literature and other information is only available to members who have paid an annual subscription. I doubt many members here get a free broadband service, even forum providers have to pay for the bandwidth they are using. Of course no one is obliged to obtain information from here, everyone is welcome to go to other internet sites which charge less for the information you want. I hope that answers your question?

Doc H.