faulty RCD? i think its the supply cable.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would account for the problem. Pro Dave asked if you had PA tested the appliances.
When the fridges were making it trip i did a quick insulation resistance on the fridge and freezer plug N-E, L-E and it was clear. I was thinking it could be the compressor.

When the kettle did it i thought that might be knackered also, untill he told me it was brand new.  they also had a small grill ovan thing which made it trip when a load was applied, not when it just had its LCD time clock on.

When fridge, freezer, new kettle, grill thing all made it trip, the chances of them all being knackered seemed less likely.

I hate that... 

4.30pm, skipped lunch in a desperate effort to catch up and what should have been a simple job turns into a fault finding nightmare exacerbated by hunger and a need to get home in time for the kids bed time. 

Always much clearer the following day!

I hate that... 

4.30pm, skipped lunch in a desperate effort to catch up and what should have been a simple job turns into a fault finding nightmare exacerbated by hunger and a need to get home in time for the kids bed time. 

Thats exactly what happened. worked flat out all day, so i could get back to take my daughter to her drum lesson at 19:00, 16:30 and 3 circuits left to energise.   Was still on site at 19:00, didnt even get out of my work clothes till 23:00.

Drum lession tonight and feeling refreshed

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that... 

apart from the kids bit, yes. done that many times, awkward job not going to plan, leave it and go back the next day. usually go straight to what should have been the obvious the day before

I had a drummer as a flat mate (what a bellend he was too) after He moved out I found a load of noise abatement notices and ASBO's stuffed behind the fridge along with some legal documents I was waiting for.

It turned out that while I was at work he would play drums & **** all day, the neighbours worked from home....

:|

The idiot has broken a CPN and so is due in court with a sizeable fine with a criminal record to come as a result. Now an injunction and I’m going to follow up with a claim for criminal injuries.

Expensive hobby playing the drums  :slap

The idiot has broken a CPN and so is due in court with a sizeable fine with a criminal record to come as a result. Now an injunction and I’m going to follow up with a claim for criminal injuries.

Expensive hobby playing the drums  :slap
At least you SNARED him, got him 'banged to rites'.needs to be made an example of and held up as a 'cymbal' to his fellow percussionists.dont want him taking the Piaste out of you

I can’t go in to details as it is sub judicial.

You are here

ASB1_zps70gwgrpc.jpg.bfb98c40dfc37dfc441174a113005fa6.jpg

Luckily im in a detached house, my mother lives one side and an old hippy the other, sometimes we are dropping beats until midnight. We only have an electric drum kit at home, although i was down the street the other day and i could hear it outside.

My daughter is raising money to buy an acoustic kit, what better way to show your not anti drumming buy supporting her and buying a shirt.

http://www.21eyedspacecat.com

https://www.instagram.com/21eyedspacecat/

The idiot has both acoustic and electronic sets, the court can order they be destroyed. I have no say in the matter otherwise so long as they’re a long way away I would say give them to a youngster that would appreciate them.

As it is, peace and quiet has descended upon house.

The idiot has both acoustic and electronic sets, the court can order they be destroyed. I have no say in the matter otherwise so long as they’re a long way away I would say give them to a youngster that would appreciate them.

As it is, peace and quiet has descended upon house.
i understand if its being disruptive.  he must have being close to you

Latest posts