Ford Transit Custom on order for a year!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyboy

Reaction score
Hello all,

Wanted to know if anyone has managed to get their hands a on a new Ford Transit Custom (on lease) within the last year?
I placed an order in March 2022, it has been built, registration number issued and has been sitting at port in Belgium since October 2022.
The leasing company push back every other week and have only said it's down to Ford which are experiencing delays etc. etc.

Any advice? Inspiration or Hope?

My mate had two Ford vans on lease hire agreements and had ordered new ones, these took forever to arrive and due to it being a Ford issue they stopped charging him the lease fee on the two he had and when the new ones arrived paid him more to buy back/offset against new ones.
So haggle!!

The issue is that I am leasing through another company, not directly through Ford.
I have already tried haggling but to no avail, they basically said you can cancel and I'd get the deposit back.

I hope it works out for you. That is a ridiculous amount of time to wait. Please let us know the outcome of this story full of suspense. Will the Transit ever arrive.

Locked to prevent being resurrected (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts