forum problems?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wozz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could see a thread of anyone mentioning it...

Anyone having this sort of thing coming up? instead of the correct page?

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e3e33062b87294d8fe764fc44769bf61, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4116

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_e3e33062b87294d8fe764fc44769bf61, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

and this at the top of every page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e3e33062b87294d8fe764fc44769bf61, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

or just me?

i got that a few hours ago. lasted a few minutes then back to normal

also noticed it seem to be only on 'new posts' link to the left of thread title, click thread title and page loads as normal

im using safari, think its getting worse cant click on a thread now without going into its catagory. Also when I started this thread it came up and said I had started a poll!

I did have that problem earlier today, closed down and restarted not had it since.

Can you re-check to see if you still get that, please Guys?

Was it just a one off that you saw it? Or a couple (or more) times?

It's been a bit hit and miss with similar messages appearing when using the iPhone app today...

not had any probs on my laptop but have alot of probs on phone (android). most of the time when reading a thread it'll force close and will do it everytime on the same thread in the same place. have uninstalled and re installed but same thing. seems to got worse in last month or so - right pain when trying to keep up with them forum!

wayne