freebie from wago

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugbymacc

Reaction score
Electricians order your free sample today and discover the speed and convenience of Wago connectors with the revolutionary iPCC junction box for yourself.

Please note these restrictions apply to this offer:

1. Maximum of 1 sample per customer.

2. This offer is open to Electricians and Companies registered with a competent persons scheme provider eg NICEIC, NAPIT, ELECSA or similar. If you are currently unlisted please call 01353 666011 before placing your order.

We really appreciate customer enthusiasm for the junction box but we are only able to supply one sample per customer. If you order additional samples they will be omitted from the order. If you have a special requirement for an additional sample please call us on 01353 666011.

http://www.wagobox.com/shop/junction/free-sample.html

Didn;t I already point that out loads on other threads?

Didn;t I already point that out loads on other threads?
Did you? First time I read it was here, unless I forgot I already read it, which could also be likely!

I'm sure I have mentioned this a few times including last summer when I got one myself but I can not find them. Need Patch'es 1337 search skillz.

(p.s. geek talk not txt talk)

I'm sure I have mentioned this a few times including last summer when I got one myself but I can not find them. Need Patch'es 1337 search skillz.(p.s. geek talk not txt talk)
You can't keep putting on him he's got problems with aaron at the moment.

:D

I have just started using these things, they are great - well done wago. No more screwed junction boxes for me.

i dont like them one bit. Not as easy to use as they should be cable grip is not easy to use. When i pulled the 1.5 cable out the free sample it had huge dents in the insulation.

Others seems to think its ok so it may just be me (and my lack of experience using it), but for my maintenance free joints, its choc boxes with wagos, or for a number of 2.5s its the J803 which is so easy to use. The limitation of the J803 seems to be it doesn't like 4mm.

I may give them another go if everyone else likes them.