future of fault finding?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danmoriarty

Reaction score
/www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/tl7pn/iama_24yo_electrical_engineer_with_magnets/"]

To summarise, the guy has magnets in his finger tips to sense magnetic fields!

Last edited by a moderator:
/www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/tl7pn/iama_24yo_electrical_engineer_with_magnets/"]To summarise, the guy has magnets in his finger tips to sense magnetic fields!
dan can you repost the link and I will try an sort it out for you

We got there in the end dan.

In future if you post a link copy it direct from the web page or use the url function at the top of the reply box.

I was too lazy to turn my pc (i'll end up wasting my evening looking at pictures of cats now) so was using iphone app. not sure what went wrong though. Thank you anway :)

It is a load of cobblers really,and nothing to do with any foundation testing of electrical fields. At best it would be described as a fad.

Amazingly the human body is very perceptual to magnetic influences, even though most do not realise it. Electricians have a heightened sense of magnetic fields without even knowing it, though some feel it.

Go into any HV switch room and you will feel it, I do, and if I can then I am sure others do.