[Global] Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
merry_christmas_and_happy_new_year_47148.jpg
Rather than everyone posting there own festive greetings I thought I would start a 'Global' post for everyone to post their messages in one place (here). This will keep things a little tidier on the forum.

I understand that not everyone celebrates Christmas, so those that don't, look away. By all means start another thread for your own personal beliefs.

I will start off the thread by wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year for 2013.

In all fairness 2012 hasn't been that great so lets all hope for a better year next year, with less poverty, more employment and less disasters. Keep yourselves safe and your families safer!

All the Best

:Applaud well said Barx

And If I may............................The 107 household wish you all a very Merry Christmas & A Happy newyear, with a special shout out  to all the lads & lasses serving away from home and families at this time of year.....shoot straight keep your heads down & be safe!!

attachicon.gif
merry_Christmas_and_happy_new_year_47148.jpg

I understand that not everyone celebrates Christmas, so those that don't, look away. By all means start another thread for your own personal beliefs.

In all fairness 2012 hasn't been that great so lets all hope for a better year next year, with less poverty, more employment and less disasters. Keep yourselves safe and your families safer!

All the Best
:Applaud   :Salute

I also fully appreciate that some others have their own beliefs and celebrations throughout the year.....

But to be a bit obvioius...

they probably won't be reading a Merry Christmas thread anyway!!!!!

Just as I don't get hung up with them having their special celebrations....

And so... for those of us, who it seems are now more and more a minority,

who were born in this county and have celebrated Christmas and New year all of their lives...

Have a really good Christmas and New year with all of those who are special to you.

Guinness   Guinness

Spose the greatness of each each year is a bit relative when deciding which years to compare it with...

we didn't have any..... 

3-day weeks, miners strikes, power cuts in the evening, uncollected refuse left on the streets for weeks.....

But there was a good Olympic games...

and a British bloke won the Tour de France.......???

anyway....

once again Happy Christmas everyone.! :Salute

Yes guys - hope you all have a great Christmas.

I have to say that personally 2012 hasn't been such a bad year. I've made it to 30 years on the earth. I have managed a year of trading as my own boss and made a little bit of money. Gained some new clients. learned a few skills I didn't have a year ago. Own a part share of an internet forum ;) . Celebrated my first wedding anniversary. The house is warm and dry, I have food in the fridge. 

I'd like more time, I'd like more money but I have my health! Would have liked a summer!

Here's to 2013. :D

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i bawb, lets hope next year is a successful, prosperous, healthy and all round better year for all. 

Iechyd Dda.

merry xmas to all. Presents done not a bad year for me!

Merry Christmas and hope you all have a good New year.

Doc H

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wasn't intending to do much work between Christmas & New Year....

But I did a couple of jobs and Friday and been to a call out today...

Anyway..

I have now officially finished for the year.....  and I will be off to relatives tomorrow to celebrate the New Year...

So don't think I will be on much more this year...

So just enough time to say again HAPPY NEW YEAR to all on the forum...

Guinness   Guinness Guinness  Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   

Latest posts