Got Any Pyro?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it a requirement to have a genuine copy,

or would a knock off chinese copy with less mistakes than the original do?
I asked them today why they had a 60 day limit on the offline access downloads. If you download, say, the BYB...it will expire after 60 Days, then you have to download it again....only takes a few minutes. The answer?.........."so,that when you download the next one after 60 days it will have the mistakes corrected"

Looks like there might be quite a few mistakes coming then!!

If anyone cares ALL eight GNs are now out

I asked them today why they had a 60 day limit on the offline access downloads. If you download, say, the BYB...it will expire after 60 Days, then you have to download it again....only takes a few minutes. The answer?.........."so,that when you download the next one after 60 days it will have the mistakes corrected"

Looks like there might be quite a few mistakes coming then!!

If anyone cares ALL eight GNs are now out
do they not think they should give it to a child to proof read it first?!

Blue, I haven't been on here for a while but decided to poke my head in and see whats going on. I think i might have some pyro in our store at work - if you want to pm your address i'll post you a few metres with any pots seals etc i can find.

Blue, I haven't been on here for a while but decided to poke my head in and see whats going on. I think i might have some pyro in our store at work - if you want to pm your address i'll post you a few metres with any pots seals etc i can find.
Wow thanks :D pm on its way...

Ducky......sorry, did not get time to look as promised.

Events took over somewhat

I will go an have a look tomorrow....I can cadge a lift off the Under Gardeners assistant as he checks the vegetable fields
No worries Kerch, I know your a busy man and you've had to spend a lot of time recently bashing the iet with your ipad! :lol: That and the airfield does look awfully long!

:)