GSD - back end

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is good news!! She's one of the family!! That's how I see the dogs we had when I was growing up.. :D

As it `appens........ Just come up to do so.....

Went to Vets this mornin` - They think there is inflammation around the joints - gave her injections for pain & anti-inflammatories, and provided some "happy pills" for her.

she had to be carried in / out; though she HAS been up on her feet (for a few mins) once or twice, been outside for "doings"....

On the subject of which - shouldn`t laugh really but........

The vet decided to take her temp. (guess which end he thought safest?).

He won`t be using THAT much lubricant again - she left a nice lubricated present on the table when he took the thermometer back out !!!!!

erm......sorry? (and did it pong?!?!?).

My apologies for not updating sooner; I`ve just finished some tender paperwork that was a little overdue !

KME

Thanks for the update, it looks like the whole forum is awaiting with baited breath.

My daughter has two GSD,s , my wife used to have one she died almost 20 years ago the dog not the wife, and we still speak very fondly about her. In fact I have 4 dogs all deceased on my bookshelf, well their ashes. Its not as bad as it sounds the ashes are held in very fine joiner made mahogany and oak boxes with brass nameplates.

I have 5 dogs at the moment and a day does not go by when I want to kill them all, but I would miss them if I did, and they are far more friendly than most people.

The vet decided to take her temp. (guess which end he thought safest?).He won`t be using THAT much lubricant again - she left a nice lubricated present on the table when he took the thermometer back out !!!!!

erm......sorry? (and did it pong?!?!?).
You have no idea how common that is! :|

Glad she's doing better :D

OK - sorry guys. Mucho issues on the human front - we`ve one in the cancer dept (I`m thinking another 2 weeks is pushing it, TBH), and another immediate family member in ITU :( (only just found out :( :( )

As for "Fly" - She struggles a bit on damp days - sits down to eat etc., but the anti-inflammatories seem to have helped, and now she`s back on the glucosamine & chondritin.

shame it isn`t as easy to get the medication necessary for humans - during the winter I use a lot of analgesia for my back; and the surgery are wanting a fight to prescribe it now - have "brand x", it does the same thing! :( :(

NO, it ~F`in doesn`t!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the thoughts, guys - it is appreciated.

M

Good to hear the dog's doing better.

Good to hear the vets give a better service than the doctors.

Sorry about your hospital trips :(