gsm dialer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hxsarge

Reaction score
i got a call at 1pm this afternoon from a plumber i work with, he's moving into a new works tomorrow and he needs an alarm system with speech dialer and cctv up and running by tomorrow night... and some electrical work, and possibly a small network headbang

anyway, to cut a long story short theres no phone line... but he couldn't see why it mattered headbang headbang headbang

so im having to leave the dialer till next week now.

im looking for a cheep gsm dialer, only ever used one before on a fire alarm, a gjd700 which workout at about 200 quid, does anyone know of a cheaper option?

cheers

that looks great, i take it you use the site to send the program via text to the dialer? could even program it in the office before going to fit it. good stuff.

You can program them by text or via the web site, done both ways, piece of cake.

You can also set them to text you when the credit's getting low.

thanks mate, ordered one today, how is it powered 12v plug in power supply? i know you can buy the battery back up for it but if its 12v ill make my own, or use a ups unit.

Well yea, just didn't know what voltage it would be with them selling a separate back up unit. or could use the 18w 12v psu next to the panel for the CCTV.